invitation from OCH for participation, still time to submit a “late” suggestion
Once again, Ottawa Community Housing is pleased to host our 7th annual Partnership Forum. This year it will be held on Friday, November 27th at the RA Centre. As in past years, it will offer a number of workshops covering topics relevant to you. Building on the feedback we received from valued partners like you, we will also continue to incorporate more networking and collaborationinto this year’s Forum.
We recognize how amazing it is to host an event filled with such a diversity of backgrounds, experience and great minds brimming with ideas and knowledge. Once again, by popular demand, we would like to offer our partners synergy tables. This is where we give you an opportunity to share you work and ideas and seek feedback.
With the support of OCH staff, the Synergy Tables will be led by partners like you who have an interest in gaining information or feedback on topics or questions determined by your organization.
We are hoping that the connections made at the Partnership Forum will enable partners to continue that dialogue long after the Forum is over.
If you want to lead a Synergy table, ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you recently run a successful program or created a unique partnership?
- Could you benefit from the wisdom of your colleagues to take your idea to the next level?
- Are you interested in discovering what can make a “good” idea a “great” one?
Submit an idea for a Synergy Table
- Identify a program, project and/or partnership that you want to share and present on. Frame it in the context of how collaboration could make it better.
- Submit your idea via email to Partnersforum@och.ca by Monday, October 5th, 2015.
Official invitations will be sent out by mid-October; however, mark your calendars now for this amazing opportunity on Friday November 27th, 2015 from 9am-3pm.
Thank you for contributing to the 2015 Partnership Forum and helping to make it the best one yet!
Executive Director, Community Development
Ottawa Community Housing Corporation