ISAC’s annual report provides useful updates of systems issues and advocacy for ODSP and employment law.
ISAC’s Annual Report 2015-2016 / Rapport annuel du CASR
– la version française suit dessous –
As we celebrate our 15th year, ISAC is looking back on our key achievements over the past year.
This year’s annual report details our work this year on issues that include:
- Improvements to the ODSP medical review process
- The end of the dollar-for-dollar clawback of child support in OW and ODSP
- Improving access to ODSP through litigation at Divisional Court
- Improving access to medical treatment through litigation on the ODSP medical travel mileage rate
- Building organizing capacity in the legal clinic system and beyond
- A new move into employment law
- Settling in to our new offices at 55 University.
Download our 2015-2016 Annual Report here: ISAC Annual Report 2015-2016.
As always, we thank our key partners for assisting us in this work, and look forward to another year of litigation, policy advocacy, and community organizing to improve income security in Ontario.
Happy Holidays from all of us at ISAC!