Health Evidence www.healthevidence.org shares tools that guide practice evidence, developed in collaboration with local public health organizations. While targeted at public health some of the tools provide useful approaches for emerging front line projects.
Looking for tools to help you find and use research evidence? Use the Health Evidence™ practice tools to help you work through the evidence-informed decision making process; search for evidence, track your search, and share lessons learned with your public health organization.
Example of tools:
- Evidence-Informed Decision Making (EIDM) Checklist
- Developing an Efficient Search Strategy Using PICO
- Levels & Sources of Public Health Evidence
- Resources to Guide & Track Your Search
- Keeping Track of Search Results: A Flowchart
- Briefing Note: Decisions, Rationale and Key Findings Summary
- Improving Future Decisions: Optimizing the Decision Process from Lessons Learned
See the current tools at their site here: http://www.healthevidence.org/practice-tools.aspx